Jeannie earned her Bachelor of Arts at UC Irvine and completed her Physician Assistant training at UC Davis in 2001. She has 20 years of experience managing complex medical conditions. 10 years ago, she began working in dermatology and developed expertise in cosmetic dermatology. She has worked for years at various practices in the East Bay.
Jeannie has an extensive background in cosmetic procedures, including a variety of filler treatments and lasers.
Her skill set includes, but is not limited to:
- Subtle and natural lip filler treatment.
- Fillers to restore volume under the eyes.
- Fraxel Dual laser treatment for facial fine lines and pigmentation.
- TCA Cross, subcision and Fraxel laser treatment for acne scarring.
- Kybella for double chin.
- Pan facial correction, essentially a non-surgical facelift with a variety of fillers and Botox.
Cosmetic consultations are for $150, the charge then applied to the cost of the treatment.
She also performs thorough skin cancer & mole checks, manages medical dermatology and performs dermatology surgery.